Thursday, November 26, 2009

My First American Thanksgiving!

Granted, I have had 2 prior Thanksgiving dinners in the US. But today was the first time with traditional Americans! And this time there were finally no stir-fry noodles lol.

After going to my first pep rally (with hilarious football moms playing musical chairs!) and ice skating with Erin yesterday, she invited me to her family's Thanksgiving celebration after hearing that I didn't really have anywhere to go. I accepted =) and almost cancelled cuz I was so exhausted in the morning....but it was definitely worth it! I met her family and cousins, who were really nice and funny =). I had a blast there with all the cousins, playing Guitar Hero and Rock Band for most of the afternoon lol. And the Thanksgiving feast was pretty awesome as well, two types of turkey and loads of other food. I was pretty stuffed.

And now I'm going to fall into my long-awaited food coma which I've been holding off the entire afternoon.

-FCDH

No comments:

Post a Comment