Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First Time for Everything

Good evening to my blog and any potential people who might be reading this,

I'm FCDH, and I'm pretty excited about starting a blog. It's one of my goals, that I never seriously pursued. But this semester, I'm open to everything. After my brief foray into fblogging, which probably scared the shit out of some people and annoyed many others, I thought i'd give a real blog a try.

Right now I'm just taking a break before the barcrawl tonight. I'm pretty excited about it, I'll finally be able to take a break from my electrical engineering work. This'll be my second barcrawl ever...my first being this semester as well. I find it somewhat ironic that, as a junior in electrical engineering, I actually have more free time to party and have fun compared to my sophomore year. That's just the way life rolls, i suppose.

That's all for now. I will probably be spilling out my innards on here soon enough, that can wait.

FCDH

No comments:

Post a Comment