Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas / Feliz Navidad / Joyeux Noel / Frohe Weihnachten / 聖誕節快樂!!

Today, I celebrated my first American Christmas with Katrina's family. She came by around noon and picked me up, and we went to her house over on the other side of town. Her entire family was there, and I had an extremely fun time. For presents, we played white elephant, and I bought an aromatic flowering tea set, which her cousin seemed to enjoy a lot. In return, I got a coffee set from a Chicago coffee shop called "Intelligentsia", which I really enjoyed (both because I studied Russian history extensively in high school, and also because I love coffee in general). =D. I also ate a LOT of food...and took some away as well. And watched A Christmas Story for the first-ish time (I've seen little clips here and there but never the whole thing). Overall, it was a very awesome experience, Katrina's family is really fun to hang with.

Now I'm just kinda relaxing at home while trying to stay out of a second food coma (I had passed out once after getting home already). I'm enjoying the snow and ice that's outside right now...THATS what I wanted Christmas to be (no sarcasm). =D

Hope everyone I love and care about is doing well. Merry Christmas to all!

-FCDH

No comments:

Post a Comment