Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years and its Dilemma

It's now 2010! Happy New Years! For my new years resolution, I want to make 2010 a better year than 2009, which will be slightly hard given my amazing summer 2009 experience. in Spain and Taiwan. But I am looking forward to having an awesome year with my friends, organizations, and new things that I've wanted to try out.

In the past few days I've been partying way too much, first with Brendan and Anthony's friends, and then with Meghan and Katrina's friends. On new years eve, I was at Meghan's party and had a blast. And I also had my first experience with a guy. The experience was slightly weird. If I thought that my first experience with a guy would reaffirm my sexuality...I was wrong. I'm now supremely confused about myself. I should've taken Lauren's advice and not made my judgment about myself so quickly.

Will follow up with another post soon. For now i'm gonna go play Civilization 4 with Don.

-FCDH

No comments:

Post a Comment