Saturday, October 30, 2010

Swirling Clouds

Hi Readers,

Through another friend, I met a boy today. We ate, we talked, and we walked. He's really cute, and his eyes are mesmerizing. I wish we could've continued walking and talking...damn the EWB meeting that I had. I don't know the next time I'll see him, or if there'll be a next time. I haven't felt like this in awhile.

I can't focus on my work. What's wrong with me?? Half of me is giddy and hopeful, while the other half is cautioning me against failure. Both halves know that I have a test on Monday and need to study, but they're both putting it on the back burner while they're battling it out.

Stop the scorched earth policy! I need my mind!

Am I setting myself up for failure?

Focus! Must derive the S parameters of a 2-port network. Pick up pencil. Yes, the pencil. Right there in front of you. Next to the cellphone. Ooo I have a text.

"oh silly David...Trix are for kids".
From a fellow EWBer. I love EWB. I love everyone in this organization.

SB, if you are reading this. I love you so much. You're the best friend anyone could ever ask for. You're probably the biggest reason I don't want to leave this place. I can't imagine not having you around. I can't imagine leaving this place. Has it only been 4 years? This place is a living entity...my water, my food, my shelter. I lost myself here, and I rediscovered myself here. I discovered the world, an infinite cache of knowledge.

There are sirens outside. Typical Halloween night sounds.

A ceasefire has been declared.

-FCDH

No comments:

Post a Comment